So, we all love a little fantasy, ecstasy and myths, don’t we? A certain part of the extraordinary will forever be lodged in our psyche and as photographers a play on these fantasies seem to recur from time to time.
In these photos we have played with the fantasy world of sirens. Using water, sun, reflections and movement to create these sultry photos. Photography was done with natural light and reflectors only to capture these sun drenched, mermaid looks.
The models Annabelle, Adrie and Alicia played along and used the water as their canvas, recreating the song and dance of the mythical sirens. Look how beautiful these came out!
Credits to the Team:
- Photographer: Elsofie Pitout
- Photography Assistant: Regardt Roos
- Hair: Ermine Kirstein
- Make-up: Yolandie du Plessis, Louiza J. Studio
- Models: Adri Louw, Annabelle Pieters, Allicia van Zyl
- Wardrobe: Photographer’s own
- Location: Hermanus